August 5, 2008

My Worry Rides in a Tri-cycle

My life has a slow and fast cycles, like a rough path, there are pieces of stones that strucked me and prevent me to continue my journey. Those are my big worries, a bunck of anxieties ,financial bankruptcy, pail of depressions, past burdens, academic failures and heartaches that let my stomach ulcers boost up, even if my migraine shoot up and let my blood gos down and my insomia increasing disabling my health that let my temper in the morning, get mad and wild that begins my harsh words and high pitched loud of demands and commands to my family members.
Then,I learned to read books that improve and shift my senses to negative and positive to read true to life experiences that was printed to guide as a proof that prayers works to get rid of worries. But, one remedy that keeps me holding my faith intact, when my anxiety attacks, when I felt that my world is crumbling down, when I feel I'm alone. That I'm not happy. I just sit inside the the "Baclaran Church", Silence is within me, Peace and Love of the Lord is what I feel. Like hope , it flows in me. As I stare, feel my heartbeat. My worry and problem disseminates in the air. As I ride, the Tri-cycle of my life, as it goes, day by day, it gives me hope that time will do it's part, as our savior strengthens me and banishes all my fear in the future. I may sinked down, delayed all my flights, turned to other routes. But, I managed to look at the big window on the airport, as I see the blue skies where planes passed by. I just sighed, thank you God for a new,wonderful day and all the blessings that comes my way....
Date written: February 26,2007