July 19, 2008

On my Behalf I carry a Heart

Learning to feel one's emotions, takes a lot of wisdom in determining one's heart and one's goodness. One carry a soul that comforts and heals the pain, some carry a heart that encourage to love again and some carry it with hope that someday you will meet the right man/woman for you.... On my behalf I carry a Heart, a sincere and truthful heart promising to care, love wholeheartedly and be faithful 'till eternity. You longed for compassion and the will to survive , to continue to hope that your love will grow, that each moment will be filled with happiness ad each steps will be a memory be remembered as a joyful and wonderful experience. I've known you, even for a while. I know, you have a good soul and I believe that you won't hurt me the way other's did. On your behalf , I thank you for finding me and I'll always cherished you for making our both world's near and reconnected. With all the pain, stressful works and tears, I only wished I can be the one who can swept all the sad memories you've been....as we take another step , a new chapter of our life, may our friendship , care and love dwells and grow each day as we let each other know our uniqueness of race and culture.. I offered a Heart for you and for your child , may each day be fruitful and filled with love and faith in God..May our journey together be directed with goodness of our almighty Father in Heaven.