July 14, 2008

For a Genuine Friendship

Whoever finds a faithful and true Friend is a miracle manifested in life. A wonderful encounter of a genuine person who dwells with truth,goodness, love, compassion and care. From beginning to end, I met people in different walks of life. Oftentimes, I encounter them on the roads, I help them and befriend them. While other's , I met them online that marks and leave traces in my heart, that touches and gives me lessons to linger in my mind to continue to give hope, laughter and courage to every person I met even within the vicinity of the port, the mall, the street or in the web. I turn my consolation , to people I value who gives me a wonderful meaning in my life. Friends who left marks in my heart that forever be valued and remembered. I discovered a love that is treasured beyond the sparkles of gold and even as delicate as a wine taste, I open up a treasure chest of brilliant and wonderful people who understands my emotions, who accepts me for what I am, who listen to my tantrums and to my different attitudes, who comforts and give me joy when my heart is broken into pieces. I glorified the gift of genuine friendship with joy in my heart. I thrilled each moment, I'm with them and I'll forever cherished each step we make as we journey our sisterly and brotherly friendship. I sheltered a Friend , I sheltered there love,care and loyalty. I'll treasured it in my heart. I Thank thee for them...