July 13, 2008

Moving another Chapter of my Faith

Can I predict what will happen for the future? Can I state a particular moment which I feel glorified or be the saddest moment in my life? the answer is NO, I can't.Because I could only read the signs and dreams I have. But, do I really need to watched and listen to the voices that whispering into my ears, or my doubts and fear will prevail or my faith in our dear Lord will stand most in high. I believe in God, and I know everything will be good as directed to his will, on his time, on his abundance blessings , thy will be done according to his goodness. Moving another chapter in my life,is quite exciting, nervous, scary, mixed emotions of sadness and joy but whatever emotions I felt. My faith still stand strong and in believing that I'll be living and working in another country and that his goodness will prevail and all his plans for me will be good according to his will and love. A new blaze of trail., I'll be heading, another journey to unknown place wherein I hope this time, I will be happy , fulfilled with hope , contentment and love. May the Good and loving Father in Heaven bless and direct my way....May he strengthen my faith and walked towards his path.. Thank you our Father for everything , Thank you for all the love and guidance my God, Almighty.