July 5, 2008

Dining with a Tough Friend

Learning her attitude makes me oftenly disturbed on how could I act towards her. She has a beautiful face, she is carrying a baby and that makes her vulnerable to fatigue but still her views about life and all her opinions still bursting with confidence and strong appeal. A woman, with courage, facing by herself with her husband away working in the sea and with his son on her in-laws. I’m proud of her, for her distinct and tough character and most of all for a loving mom. She’s fond of her friends, with her talkativenss, being so friendly and fun to be with. Though, sometimes she had a delicate attitude that makes me different fro her. I’ve dine with the Quarantine Doctor, his a sweet, timid, straight and responsible boss. He honors and love his parents, his one of a kind. A person whose responsibility to his worked is much valued. He knows how to sacrifice and be a sincere friend that let him loved by his subordinates. They have both various characteristics that makes them lift their own personality. I’m happy to be dined with this guys, learning their real friendship, enjoying each conversation makes the whole duty of 24 Hours complete.