June 30, 2008

Two years of Silent Friendship

Years had passed by so fast, that I learned to cherished you so much. I never thought I've known you so well and I understand your unique ways and your indifferent attitude that puzzled me each day. You let me in, In your Own world even I can't fully comprehend your simple gestures but I valued you for giving me the gift of true friendship. Your extraordinary actions that amazed me, your addiction in books that influences me and make me crazy upon seeing and touring the big bookstore houses. I can't imagined will be separating our ways for 2 years, we stayed together on our duties, we comfort each other even when were sick and even if we have tension headache, we learn to share and care for each other, as our friendship grows each days.I've accepted the real you , the odd ways you listen to your mp4's the silent mode we had on the air of our duties that even others may say, that we have our own World. Whatever what they say, they can't matched the calmness of my heart, the real care you shown,is much appreciated and I valued you even more. you been my sister more each day. while, others,can't figure out your moods, just remain unchanged,the pure heart you've shown, the loving ways you done for your family and friends, the punctuality at work , your being so responsible beyond compared, the goodness of your heart ,may forever be true and innocent still.Until, our duty meet again, May you express the way you feel, may your opinions spranged to the open doors, without doubt but with confidence and faith.Learn to be yourself, know yourself more, mingle to others and don't be afraid to open your heart. Don't let anyone ,pull you down, if you feel alone, ill be here for you.If the world doesn't understand you, I'm here to listen. May you speak with love and braveness of heart. No one can hurt you,unless you let them. So, be careful in trusting but still believe in the power of love and friendship. I learned a lot from you, I learned to think first and safety myself before I act and do such decisions and think before I speak so I wont hurt anyone or offended anyone. I'm happy and blessed I've known you michelle. Be brave girl and I wished someday you'll find the right man for you..the one deserving for your kindness and sincere heart of gold. May you find your Daniel in stargate and your harry potter of you life, your prince will come, just believe in your heart and have faith.