July 3, 2008

Cherishing a Loving Lady Doctor

Its a blessing having and knowing her. Once, I dreamed that I'll met a wonderful person near the boulevard, I know deep in my heart and to my intuition that I'll be sharing my life with that particular person, but, I have never expected that she will be so close and she will be touching my heart. Teaching me lessons in life , love , work , family and friends. I've learned that never trust a person too much, never open your heart until you know his/her soul,you can see it into their eyes, if their heart is gold or coal. Think first before you decide, each situations and scenario are different from another, new answers are made, new alternatives are taken. She told me never stop achieving your dreams, your goal in life.Value the things that makes you happy, remember to asked God's help all the time because he is good and he love us unconditionally. I admired her compassion, love and care she given to her 4kids and her husband. She taught me to dwell and learned to accept the weakness of your loved one, you need to encouraged and help the person to know her strength and developed the skills a person has. Never estimate or judged a person according to his/her appearance. Always be humble and be kind to strangers. You can might never knew whom you can bumped on. Listen before you speak, you need to practice the art of listening, that's one of the thing I learned. We are both talkative , so we need to slow down a little. That's what I missed about her. A lot of insight and wisdom she imparted to me. The kindness, love, care and support are outstanding and touching that I cared so much about her. I appreciated and love her so much, she's like a Mother to me, my second mom, with her wonderful position in life, her humble ways despite her supervisory position, she touched a lot people through her love and care. I'll never forget her. I cherished every 24 duty we had, her smile that makes my day brighter, her moments of laughter and tears seems so delighted and worth my journey in life. Some people doesn't like her, they ignored her quite some time, but, some noticed my lady doctor because they needed her. The sad part, people smiles at you,likes you because she can gained a lot from you but after a while, they forgotten all your kindness and efforts. Oftentimes, That's the people living here in this World. However, I'm glad that I met her. I thanked Our providence for knowing her even in a short period of time, we been together. I have learned a lot from her, we might seem rebelious on other eye's but for me she's one of my Angels. Thank you for sharing your life to me, for all the love , the great friendship , care, support and for everything. Happiness is seen into a woman whose heart filled with kindness and joy. May you filled with love, hope and peace of mind. Remember, to smell the flowers each day and thank the Lord for all the blessings she gave. I'll be missing you, you will always be in my heart....mami pi....thank you...