June 13, 2008

The Right kind of Web Camera

I sound so excited at 7pm because my dear Ricky is going to see me online, its quite unfair on my side but I have to take the risk for the reason that I want to know his reactions towards me. I may say, we have the power to judge and appreciate one's beauty I don't even knew if his sincere, but,I'm willing to take chances.Each angle that focuses the picture of a unique being signifies the beauty it beholds. I'm so excited then and I wanted the clock to be a 7pm because that will be the first time where Ricky will see me in flesh that the person his chatting with is real. I take the chances and I have taken the risk, even I have not seen the guy I have taken the steps to overtake my fear and see myself in the cam. I don't even knew if his sincere but deep within my heart that he is. Did I find the right camera, is the angle focuses my scintillating ,poppy eyes, does the lights blends with the surroundings. I might even knew his right reactions or if his telling the truth but I still hoped and wished that we can last or our chats will stay. May our friendship and love stays even we meet again in real life and in real world.