June 15, 2008

Having a Sincere Heart takes a lot of Integrity

Loving a person entitles you to hold a certain commitment, a Life filled with responsibility, filled with compassion and a heart filled with true and undefined love and integrity. All my life. I'm dreamt to live and find someone who could love me the way I deserved, someone who could take care of me and be sincere to his actions and be willing to sacrifice for my sake and for my happiness. But, it eludes me the moment I find it, I just can't believe how devastating and how painful it could be, its like iron sharpens the sword, all character are burst into open, like your opening a scented jar, at first the aroma, entails you to smell and be familiarized it, but, as day steps by, the aroma dissappears in the air, like the wind , like the tornado and a summer day, it pass by and soon it will be gone away. Do i have the integrity to love a person, Am i sincere enough to value and love the person who loves me , am I too proud that someone sacrifices and care for me? or I am just happy to be loved but I can return the same love they are giving? Am I too expectant or too judgemental? Some people say, my spiritual mentors in books told me, that people or mentors come into your life for a reason to teach you or vice versa so they could learn from you or either you will learn from them. But, do I learned something or I'm still repeating the same mistakes. I knew in my heart what I'm searching for but I just couldn't determined what my heart really wants. May our Creator, My savior , My Bestfriend Guide me so I may find the perfect outcome, the true love or great love in my life. May i have the strength to have a Sincere Heart with an unconditional Love and Integrity so I may learn to value and share my sincere love to others and to the right man. May the Angel of Divine Love show me the way and prepares my way. Thank thee...