June 20, 2008

A Romantic Soul

A sweet amiable romantic soul like me believes in everything when it comes, to love, I believe that each people here on earth has their own partner whom they share one’s life, it’s destiny that one finds his soul connection, it’s one’s choice to make it stronger and last forever , true love comes if your real to yourself , your willing to be faithful , to surrender, to commit and to sacrifice everything you had to see the one you love happy,. Even it takes a lot of tears and risks to feel true love. Once, a love story untold, one wished a happy ending, all lady wants to achieved and feel the esctacy of truly falling in love head over heels to a prince she dreamt of all of her life. Maybe, I’m one of those well-wishers, hoping someday ,my wished of a man will come true, he will be knocking and I’ll give my heart as true , pure as a gold… that all my loneliness will eludes and romantic dream , a sweet dream be reality.