June 12, 2008

A Day with Little Tintin

I wake up with a loud cute voice of a little child, calling my name . Wake up, Ninang. Wake up! With my mom accompanying her and with her mom, my bestfriend, I guess who will not wake up as my little girl kisses me for a morning kiss. I love this kid, she is the daughter of my bestfriend Marian. They are living beside our house, every morning they wake up and straight to our house, just to see us, be with and play with me as we color, draw,watch cartoons and telenovela's, type in the emails and cuddled the whole afternoon. We have lots of fun. maybe, because I love children and they make me feel young and energize. It gives you a certain glow in your heart that makes you happy the whole day. Whenever, I got out from worked. I instantly wanna see this little cute 2 year old child, I have a little gift for her from the Airport which I'm presently employed upon giving that simple gift. She gave me a sweet kiss and tells me "thank you, ninang ganda" it means thank you my beautiful ninang. Her Mommy Ann and Tintin are so important in my life. Whenever I got sad, I have them at my side.. Bless them with a good future...