December 17, 2011

9 MORNINGS:EMBRACING IMPERFECTIONS, FORGIVENESS OF SELF AND OTHERS


I almost run into seat. Obviously, I was late and I should be there at the church at 3:30 a.m. but luckily I arrived at 3:50a.m. There’s still goodness, in his heart because no matter how bad my actions can be, he still, have the heart to forgive me. I don’t know what happen; but, I believe the gospel works and it really encapsulated my whole being. Each words dictates being a true human filled with dysfunctional attitudes or imperfections without it you can never say you are truly his creation.

When we learn to accept that there are things we couldn’t change that there are attitudes that needs to replenish in order to forgive one self. When, we embrace our unique behaviours and realized our own mistakes and failures only then we could achieve true happiness. Also, we need to know our weaknesses so we could move forward and to evaluate things which make our life so chaoticly molded with sins.

Eventually, the mass go smoothly even it rain so hard before the mass begins. I happily remembered all the sermons that in order to achieve real joy this Christmas is to accept that we have sinned, we are not perfect. We are created to stand all the storms if we will hold on to our Savior. If, we learn to ask forgiveness to our dear Lord, our own self and our fellow men.

I prayed on that morning that I may be able to forgive myself for all the wrong decisions, strategies and failures that I have this past few years. To accept that all the wasted years I spent working in an establishment wherein; dedication and commitment are not well established. That I may embrace all the good and bad memories it brings, all the heartaches and pain of a dream and love that does not come on my way. To develop a strong faith in him, to get to know; our creator and to love him more with all my heart, mind and soul.

Thy forgives reign in one’s heart to be able to achieve true happiness in this lifetime.