November 1, 2008

“You’re my Love, My Destiny”

I light a candle, I prayed for you
I dreamt a guy
I wished for someone to came by
Is it you, I’ve been waiting
Does my sign really works for you
If you’re the one
Will you stay longer
Will your love be pure
Will you be sincere in your thoughts
I’ve been waiting for so long
For a real guy to pass by
Did my wish granted?
Is he my prince charming?
Whom I loved
For the rest of my Life
To whom I will share
My loneliness and grief
And even the hardships
And difficulties in Life
Are you willing to give yourself
To your one and only love
Whom you will share your life with
Are you the one for me
Whose sent from Heavens above
If I love you faithfully
Will you love me faithfully
Will you love me back
If I will care for you
Would you even care for me
A little
But, I’ll still give you
My Unconditional Love
If you were my Destiny
Can I hold you Forever,
My Love……..
by: Seraphimblue

Everyone believes that there someone meant for them to share their love for eternity, someone who will be there for them until their hair turns grey. A love that is everlasting, one who loves dearly, faithfully with trust and respect. Everyone wished that her destiny is near, As you wish for a falling star. Someday, our wishes will meet and will fall our near and whisper those words. "I do, love you so forever"