November 3, 2008

Work or Visit My Grandma, What will it Be?

A Decision,a commitment to hold. But,where should I stand? I have already think a thousand times. I arrived at a good conclusion last Sunday morning. Yes, I went to go for work. I need to attend my duty.I have already prayed and asked my deceased Lola that I can't visit her at Heritage Park. I need to work. With all the loans and cut salaries. I really need to be there at Terminal 2. I guess, sometimes, we need to decide whether we need to go or just paused, think, what is best for everyone. Family is my main priority but, we can't be together all the time. I need to do some sacrifices for the benefit of our Family. I believe that my Loving Grandma understands. She knew that I need t go for work and I knew that she loves me and still,she is watching over us. I Love my Lola so much and no matter what happens. She will alway be in my heart and her memories will always be lingered. Though sometimes , I really miss her. But, I knew she is Ok, she is with our dear Father in Heaven with my Grandpa, Auntie and other Lola's, she is happy with them. So, I prayed for their spirits that is all I can give, a peace and with comfort and loving hearts.