October 12, 2008

First Call from so called Mr. Sweetie

So many clicks. But,only one guy noticed my Angel. A tagged profile was beautifully made. Angel concepts parades my web. Perhaps, a stranger from another country. But, one race connects us together. Yes, he can speak the same language. Then, one call was heard. It started a new beginning, friendship of sweetness, familiarity and compatibility are still running. Soon, it will be tested at the right time and at the right place. Even one laugh, one joke, one song and one expression voices out that certain bond begins. He called me "Sweetie" and I called him "Mr.Sweetie".Maybe, both Mouse clicks because we belong to a place where plane parks in a hangar. Where only engines of care are heard? Where sweet talks and romantic caress are missed-out? At this moment, Both Worlds are faraway. At this hour, timezones are unique. While, you look ways to reach a certain horizon for us to be together, only in words or calls. As you browse a page,you noticed a sweet , cute sensible soul? You reach my hand and until you whisper to my ear, the words I longed to hear. Are you sincere or your fooling me around. Nobody knows what your heart's desire. Until then, I wanna hear you sing me a song again, "Angels brought me here?"...as I comply you might be the one who answered my prayers.