August 22, 2008

I Believe I could touch the Heaven's Above if I:


****Was more grateful for what I already have in my life.
---------so I can appreciate things and people around me
****Talked to our Divine Source, our creator, our providence,"God" like a friend,
a mentor
---------so I can voice out all my sentiments and fears
****Pray more often
--------so I can be at peace in my heart, mind and soul
****Can listen to my intuition, what my heart says.
--------so I can learn to balance my ego, pride and emotions
****Keep my heart and mind positive, loving, open and filled with
Affection and Compassion
-------so fear would disappear and joy will appear
****Was more caring, true and transparent with those who put
God in my life
----------because I met them not to break my heart but to learn more wisdom
******Was willing to give opportunity for other's to grow
-----------so I may enriched my soul
******Stay committed in Knowing our Divine Lord more each day
------------so my purpose in this world will be known
******Encouraged and Esteemed other more rather than myself
------------so I can enriched my friendship and develop more confidence
******Develop more trust and confidence in our Dear God
------------so I can put all my anxiety away from me and let him guide my way

written by: seraphimblue