July 23, 2008

Sadness felt Without the Little Angel

Whenever I went home from a 24Hour Duty, I have freebies, I'll bring a long just to give it to our little angel tintin, she is like my daughter, she's the daughter of my bestfriend. I miss the days, when she embrace me so tight, kiss me and called me "ninang ", the way we watched dora, kungfu panda, urdujah and spongebob in YOUTUBE, how persistent she is to listen to the headset and how wonderful she can danced to "giling giling in wowwee at channel 2. All I can hear is her voices, how I love if I make her cry if I won't give the toy or things she wants..Definitely, I can't tolerate her all the time. Even, my mom is quite stubborn tolerating all our angel wants, of course her grandma always agrees. But, still the decisions, comes to her real mom ,marian. While ago, my mother told me that our little angel called, and I caught her almost crying. I see in my mother's eye. How she missed the child? her children is all Bachelors that's why we can't really give her grand son or grand daughter. That's why, all her attention is really focused on that child and she's the one who take care of that child since she was born and until now she's two year's old, my mom raises her up. Primarily, the child wants everyday to go in our House. But, sadly, arguments comes out with her mother and her Brother that the reason, the little child is living far away from us.I'm missing the little angel, but, life goes on, she will always on our hearts and she will always be my little angel. Her Birth gives my mother strength to be happy again and continue to all her struggles in Life. She's been a source of our joy during our darkness hours when our financial status sunk down into wilderness. She is sent by our dear Lord to cheer us, inspired us and help us to overcome our difficulties and she did erased the fights and she sew the hatred into love, she lighten our days....our little angel is around the corner, she will be here and my mom will laughed again and I'll smile with a warmth embrace. Love you my little angel tintin.