November 25, 2008

Delayed PT Volunteer

I never knew, if its coincidence or fate, how come my interview at the NGO personnel delayed each day. My friend keeps texting me to come and get dressed for the interview, either the person had a meeting at DOH, absent or sick and my Interview will be postponed and be dated another week. Does my Angel whispered me that I need to postponed my volunteer work at Children's Hospital or should I wait for the right hour.
Life is filled with mysteries.

Now, my insomnia attacks again. I end up sleeping at 2am. I'm filled with worries that my mind keeps thinking even if my body wants to rest and sleep. I can't explain, but my anxiety blows again. Should I discard my feelings and focused on what I want. But, how can I concentrate? If I'm filled with fears. I guess, I need to pray harder and to have faith. Life is filled with struggles. I've been very busy being responsible to all the problem that arises. Sometimes, I forget myself. I end up being unhappy but I can't do anything to stop being lonely inside. It seems, I'm searching things that I couldn't find. All my life, there are hundreds of delays. I can't even count.

My charity works delays my existence. I'm afraid of new changes, but, need to accept the new challenges that I need to partake. I really need to be patient and let me look for some inspiration. I hope, I'll find it sooner. Delays makes me evaluate myself more. Until, I arrive at a point, where everything aligns all path and I'll be happy in the end. Wishing my PT volunteer works will be granted for my new learning and spiritual growth.